Friday, July 9, 2010

Cute and Practical

Don't you love catalog days?! The other day, some of my favorite catalogs all came on the same day: Crate and Barrel, Williams-Sonoma, CB2, and yes, even Anthropologie. The mail gods have smiled upon me! I spotted a couple great finds that would come in handy for any chef/eater.

From Crate and Barrel, I loved the Sprout Serving Collection with its quirky retro pattern. I always find that I am lacking when it comes to serving pieces, so I'm always looking for more. These would fit perfectly with my kitchen colors as well. A serving bowl, platter and trivet are available. The Cucina dishtowel also continues the fun vibe of the pattern, and brings some cheeriness into the kitchen.


Spro
ut Serving Collection




Cucina Dishtowels



From Williams-Sonoma, I spied their Artichoke Jute Market Tote. At a sale price of $9.99 it was a steal and super cute, but alas, they were sold out. Not that I needed it anyways, because I already own the regular version of the tote. I will say that even though you can't get the artichoke pattern, I absolutely love my Jute Market Tote. It is very large, and perfect for trips to the Farmer's Market (even when you accidentally leave it in the car, and you don't realize until you're at the first booth like last weekend. Who would do that?), or when I need to carry a bunch of stuff to work. You can even get yours personalized with a monogram. I have used mine a ton, and at $19 for my plain one, I have definitely gotten my money's worth.


Williams-Sonoma

No comments:

Post a Comment