Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas to Me!

My husband and I have never been all that skilled at giving each other gifts. Either we buy them while we're together, the don't get wrapped, they are given way early, or we guess the gift before we get it. See what I mean?

So it comes as no surprise that I already got my gift this year for Christmas, which I helped pick out (hey, I found a good deal. I had to go with it). I feel it is the final piece of the puzzle for a well-equipped kitchen.

May I proudly introduce you to my new baby...
KitchenAid® 5-Quart Artisan™ Stand Mixer
Bed Bath and Beyond

Ain't she a beauty? Perhaps under this laid-back, creative, fancy-free cooking exterior, there lies the disciplined, exacting, and patient nature of a baker. I can't wait to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment