Wednesday, September 9, 2009

So French!

I once saw Ina's episode where she cooked a French bistro meal for Jeffrey to remind him of their trip to Paris. She made Steak au Poivre and matchstick potatoes. It looked sooooo good! Imagine my surprise and delight, then, when I saw that Williams-Sonoma was offering a technique class called: Bistro Suppers. In the advertisement was a meal that looked exactly like the one that Ina made.

My husband and I signed up a few days ago and are so excited to attend the class on the 20th. I will definitely blog on the outcome. I have always wanted to sign up for one of these classes through W-S, but have just never got around to it. Or, maybe none have jumped out at me the way this one did. I can't wait!

French Fries (Pommes Frites)


Classic Steaks au Poivre
Williams-Sonoma


No comments:

Post a Comment