Friday, June 25, 2010

What are Your Measurements?

When it comes to me and measuring in the kitchen, I guess you could say I'm more of a fancy-free kind of girl. My measuring consists of, "that looks good." I guess that's why I'm not much of a baker. But these measuring cups from Anthropologie (of course) might just inspire me to buckle down and discipline myself.
Flower Farm Measuring Cups
$28

So quaint and cute!
I think the handle is perfect for scooping flour or sugar.


Perfect for the gardener/chef in your life!


Primary Confection
Measuring Spoons

$14

So bright and cheery! You just can't help but smile when you see these.



Shell Measuring Spoons
$12

Perfect for anyone trying to capture that beachy feel in the kitchen!



Izmir Measuring Cups
$32

I've been eyeing these forever! The colors are gorgeous!

These are so great because not only can you measure with them, but they would look great being displayed anywhere in your kitchen instead of being hidden away in cabinets and drawers like most measuring gadgets.

They would also make the most unique bridal shower or housewarming gifts. You could be the coolest gift giver at the party. And who doesn't want that?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love those shell measuring spoons! They're so...clever! =)

    ReplyDelete